Megan Fox Biography
Born: May 16, 1986
Birthplace: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Megan Fox is best known as Mikaela Banes from the Transformers movie series—and as the actress whose poster is most likely to hang in a teenage boy’s locker—but the statuesque brunette does more than pose for glossy photos and gallivant with giant, computer-generated robots.
Before acting in film, Megan took drama and modeling classes when she was only five years old and she began a successful modeling career at the age of thirteen, winning many competitions and appearing in numerous campaigns. With a half dozen hit movies under her belt, Megan’s now more likely to grace the cover of US Weekly than Vogue, but her model looks definitely haven’t hindered her rise to the celebrity A list.
More Than Meets the Eye
Millions of hormone-riddled teens took notice when Megan strutted her stuff (and midriff) alongside Shia LaBeouf in the live-action Transformers movie and this summer she’s poised to take on the box office once again with the hotly anticipated sequel, Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. Megan’s critics have argued she’s nothing more than a pretty face, but fans answered back when they nominated her for three Teen Choice Awards and for an MTV Movie Award for Breakthrough Performance.
Megan is notoriously quotable and known for her potty mouth. She’s also been compared to a young Angelina Jolie because of her unconventional style and many tattoos. Hopefully Megan follows Angelina’s lead and gets involved in charity work!
- Megan has been in a relationship with Brian Austin Green since 2004.
- Megan and Brian got married on June 24, 2010.
- Megan and Brain have 2 sons together.
- Megan and Lindsay Lohan reportedly had some real life drama on the set of Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.
- Megan is good friends with Shia LaBeouf and calls him “one of my favorite people ever.”
- Megan has eight tattoos including a portrait of Marilyn Monroe, her fiancé’s name “Brian,” a line from Shakespeare play, King Lear, that reads “We will all laugh at gilded butterflies,” the Chinese word for strength, a crescent moon overtop of a star, a yin yang symbol and a poem on her left rib cage that reads “There was once a girl who never knew what love was until a boy broke her heart.”.
"Maybe, you know, [my next role can be] something that's more of a character piece that doesn't involve a leather motorcycle outfit."
"Angelina [Jolie] always seems otherworldly in her power and her confidence. I'm sure she has no idea who I am. I don't want to meet her; I'd be embarrassed."
"I have no friends and I never leave my house."
"I'm not going to be married - I'm not the marrying type. I know people will say, 'Why are you engaged if you're not the marrying type?' I am impulsive and I love my boyfriend, but I have no plans of getting married any time soon."
"If you want your girls to feel strong and intelligent and be outspoken and fight for what they think is right, then I want to be that type of role model."
- Transformers DVD Review
- More Than Meets the Eye: Transformers TV Show DVD Review
- Shia LaBeouf Biography