Memorable Movie Quotes
Memorable Movie Quotes
- Reviewed by Kidzworld
on Dec 27, 2006
Have you ever repeated a quote from a movie weeks after seeing the flick? Weve put together some great memorable movie quotes so check em out!
What's in a movie quote or line? Hopefully plenty! The lines that grab our attention are the ones that make us laugh out loud or make us think. How can a movie be bad if it's got a ton of great quotes? Kidzworld compiled a list of standout movie quotes from some of your fave comedies, action movies, and drams. Check 'em out here!
Movie Quotes - Comedies
"Last week I saw Cameron Diaz at Fred Segal and I talked her out of buying this truly heinous angora sweater. Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed."
- Elle Woods (Reese Witherspoon) in Legally Blonde.
"Half the people in this room are mad at me, and the other half only like me because they think I pushed somebody in front a bus, so that's not good."
- Cady Heron (Lindsay Lohan) in Mean Girls
"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."
- Kip Dynamite (Aaron Ruell) in Napoleon Dynamite.
"Look around you. To everyone here who matters, you're vapor, you're spam. A waste of perfectly good yearbook space."
- Taylor (Jodi Lyn O'Keefe) in She's All That.
"Two words: Duhh!"
- Sasha (Logan Browning) in Bratz: The Movie
Giselle: "Nobody has been very nice to me."
Robert: "Yeah, well, welcome to New York."
Giselle: "Thank you."
- Giselle and Robert (Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey) in Enchanted
"No exaggeration, I could not love a human baby more then I love this brush."
- Chazz (Will Ferrell) in Blades of Glory.
"That's what I like about you, Donkey. A true friend wouldn't be so brutally honest."
- Donkey (Eddie Murphy) in Shrek.
"It's time we tried my latest invention, the Mind Manipulation-omatic. It extracts unwanted thoughts and desires. I haven't tested it yet, but it should be perfectly safe. Just a bit of harmless brain alteration, that's all."
- Wallace (Peter Sallis) in Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit.
"I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger."
- Cal Naughton, Jr. (John C. Reilly) in Talladega Nights.
Movie Quotes - Action/Drama
"Who am I? Are you sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody told you it was a happy little tale, if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary kid - not a care in the world - somebody lied.
- Peter Parker (Tobey Maguire) narrating in Spider-Man.
Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.
- Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburne) in The Matrix.
"Mmmmm. Lost a planet, Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing. How embarrassing."
- Yoda (Frank Oz) in Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones.
Never send a monkey to do a man's job.
- Captain Leo Davidson (Mark Wahlberg) in Planet of the Apes.
Okay, now that we've told you some of our fave movie quotes - how about you tell us yours. and we'll post 'em!
This is a funny quote:
"That's quite a wrap you're wearing. Perhaps I could get you some fluffy new slippers made from the heads of innocent and defenseless baby seals."
- Ace Ventura (Jim Carrey) in Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls.
Kidz Submit By:
Friends - Classic Lines
Famous Love Quotes
That '70s Show - Quotes From the Gang
Blonde Celebrity Quotes
Get More Fun Movie Facts Here