Vacation Isle: Beach Party :: Wii Game Review
This summer a new game called Vacation Isle: Beach Party is being launched. Get ready to compete with up to four players in eight games that’ll make you feel like you’re on a sunny beach vacation!
This summer a new game called Vacation Isle: Beach Party is being launched by Warner Bros.. So grab your Wii Balance Board and get ready to compete with up to four players in eight games that’ll make you feel like you’re on a sunny beach vacation!
Vacation Isle: Beach Party
- Full Body Motion: Jump, shake and spin your way to victory using just the Wii Remote and Nunchuck, or add in the Wii Balance Board to get your entire body in motion. Either option allows players to fully experience all the vacation fun.
- Customizable Avatars: Create your own vacation persona using the game’s customizable avatar feature. With a variety of unique character profiles, you can select and accessorize a character that truly fits your vacation style.
- Exciting Island Events: Choose from eight exotic games: Slalom Skiing, Wake Boarding, Surfing, Stand Up Paddling, Ski Jump, Stunt Park and Hula and Fire Dancing. Each game is filled with obstacles, fun challenges and awesome awards.
- Accessible Fun: Adjustable difficulty settings help balance the fun for players of all skill levels. Even the tiniest beachgoers can join in the fun with the game’s easy pick up and play features.
- Enchanting Environments: Set on a fictional island, the unique and lush sceneries will surely set the mood for family vacation fun.
Video: Game Trailer
Get It Now: Vacation Isle: Beach Party