Laguna Beach TV Show Facts
Move over Seth, Summer, Marissa and Ryan cuz the real kids from The O.C. are here. Fabulous black tie parties, love triangles and back-stabbing friends are all caught on tape as you follow the lives of eight well-to-do Laguna Beach teens. Get the 411 on Laguna Beach: The Real O.C. right here!
Laguna Beach - Main Cast
- Lauren "Lo" Bosworth - Lo is LC's best friend and when she walks into a room, everybody notices. Always fashionable, Lo doesn't mince words - if she doesn't like you, she'll say so!
- Kristin Cavalleri - Kirstin rules her junior class in popularity - she even calls Stephen her boyfriend. Originally from Chicago, Kirstin has definitely made Laguna Beach home and is making the most of her party-girl lifestyle!
- Stephen Coletti - Stephen is one of the most popular boys in Laguna Beach, with girls falling at his feet wherever he turns. Two girls in particular are looking to make Stephen theirs - Kirstin and LC. But Stephen might not be ready to settle down just yet.
- Lauren "LC" Conrad - LC was voted Most Irresistible by her classmates but she doesn't always get the guy she goes after. LC is headed off to college to study fashion design but she's a little apprehensive about leaving her comfort zone in Laguna.
- Morgan Olsen - She may be a part of the "in" crowd, but Morgan is not about to get caught up in the party antics like the rest of her Laguna friends. Morgan is determined to remain a virgin until she gets married and is excited to leave Laguna for college.
- Trey Phillips - Trey is smart, focused and passionate about making a difference in the world. Despite growing up in the wealthy city of Laguna, Trey regularly hosts functions to raise money for his non-profit organization, Active Young Americans. When he's not on a crusade, Trey works on designing his own clothing and trucker hats.
- Christina Schuller - Christina is not your typical Cali girl - she's the daughter of a preacher and sometimes struggles with hanging out with her party friends and staying out of trouble. Luckily her best friend Morgan shares her outlook on life and they wade through the craziness of Laguna Beach together.
- Talan Torriero - Talan is the star quarterback, a volleyball pro and a surf champ - plus he's hot and rich. He may only be a junior, but Talan's got most of the ladies eating out of his hand.
Laguna Beach - Fun Facts
- The second season of Laguna Beach airs on July 25, 2005 on MTV.
- LC and Stephen have been friends since they were little. Now LC wants something more.
- Laguna Beach is a small beach town in Orange County, California.
- The Sand & Surf Hotel, where LC and her pals held their Black & White Affair, was opened in 1948.
- Do you have any fun trivia about Laguna Beach: The Real O.C.?
Laguna Beach - Season One DVD Features
As far as DVD extras go, Laguna Beach: The Real O.C. is pretty awesome. You definitely are getting a bang for your buck with all the deleted scenes, cast interviews, behind-the-scenes tours of different peeps' houses and much, much more. If you dig The O.C., you're going to dig season one of Laguna Beach!
Laguna Beach - Quotes
"Everyday's a fashion show mom!" -Lo Bosworth.
"God, if she says she wants to go home one more time, I'm going to grab her and throw her out myself." LC talking about Kirstin.
"You and Stephen are going to have the prettiest babies and they're going to be the most popular ones at Laguna High!" - Jen talking to LC.
"If you and Stephen had babies, they would be sooo good looking. They would!" - Sam talking to Kirstin.
- The O.C. TV Show Facts
- Get the Look - Marissa Cooper from The O.C.
- Get the Look - Seth Cohen from The O.C.
- Quiz! Test Your O.C. Smarts!
- More Facts from Your Fave TV Shows