Victoria Justice Bio
Birthdate:: February 19, 1993
Birthplace: Hollywood, Florida
Victoria Justice quickly made a name for herself by starring in all the hottest teen shows. She played Lola Martinez on Zoey 101 and made cameos on The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, iCarly, Everwood and Gilmore Girls. It didn’t take long for Nickelodeon to take notice of this vibrant young actress and offer her a show of her own! Victorious debuted with awesome ratings—more than 3.5 million viewers tuned in for Vic’s debut episode!
Victoria plays Tori Vega, the new girl at Hollywood Arts, a performing arts high school where each student seems more talented than the last. Tori feels overwhelmed by her capable classmates, but with a little confidence and a lot of singing and dancing, Tori starts to discover her talents.
"I get to dress up as some really bizarre characters,” Victoria told Zap2it. “I love being weird and goofy and creating my own characters and not just playing the normal high school girl.
Did You Know?
- Rumors flew after Victoria was spotted around Vancouver with Taylor Lautner, but the two aren’t dating—they’ve been friends since she was 12.
- Victoria decided she wanted to act when she was only 8 years old! She got her start modeling and acting in TV commercials.
- Victoria’s favorite shows are Glee, Project Runway. Dancing With the Stars, American Idol and Spongebob Squarepants.
- Victoria is set to star alongside Brooke Shields in Boy Who Cried Werewolf, a Nickelodeon TV movie where Victoria will play Jordan Sands, a girl who transforms into a werewolf after she moves with her family to Wolfberg, Romania.
- Zoey 101 TV Show Facts
- Victoria Justice Interview
- The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody
- iCarly TV Show Facts