Top Model Barbie Review
Check out Kidzworld's review of Top Model Barbie!
She's been a princess, a doctor and a NASCAR driver, but now Barbie is adding fashion model to that ever-growing list! America's Next Top Model had better step aside for Top Model Barbie cuz she's hitting the runway dressed in all the latest fashions (of course!), with shoes, bags and jewelry to match! She also has a black portfolio filled with her modeling shots to show off when she heads out on go-sees. And thanks to special articulation points (12 in total, such as at the elbows, knees and hips), Top Model Barbie can move and pose like a real model in a variety of ways! America's Next Top Model, watch out!
Top Model Barbie - Thumbs Up
- Has 12 articulation points to move and pose like a real model!
- Comes with two stylish outfits and a ton of accessories to mix and match.
- Comes with hair elastics and a hairbrush to style or pull back her long hair.
- Three Top Model Barbies to choose from.
Top Model Barbie - Thumbs Down
- Can't stand on her own.
- High-heeled boots are slit up the back, so they actually look like they're broken.
For more info on Top Model Barbie, click here!
Top Model Barbie:
Age: 6 and up.
Price Range Legend