3OH!3 Band Bio
The two party guys from 3OH!3 have teamed up with Ke$ha and Katy Perry to unleash some awesome singles. Have you heard My First Kiss yet? Learn all about this talented twosome in 3OH!3’s Kidzworld bio!
When Sean Foreman and Nathaniel “Nat” Motte met at the University of Colorado, they quickly discovered their mutual love for all things hip-hop and electro. It didn’t take long for the Boulder, Colorado natives to begin collaborating—Nat made the beats and Sean penned the lyrics.
School Of Rock
Even though 3OH!3 got signed to a major label right away, Sean and Nat still finished school. “You’ve got to be clever,” Sean says. “I like to write a lot that’s obviously tongue in cheek, and make references that some people might be more offended by, but keep it on that fence, and just be clever enough that it’s not one or the other. [School] helped me, and we’re so happy we went to school and finished. It’s nice to have it behind us and in the bag.”
Ke$ha And Katy
3OH!3 hit the radio waves hard when they worked with Ke$ha on her hit single “Blah Blah Blah.” She’s since returned the favor by appearing on their latest single, “My First Kiss.” Along with Ke$ha, 3OH!3 has also worked with Katy Perry on a remix of their single “Starkstrukk” and toured with Snoop Dogg, Down With Webster and Cobra Starship.
Did You Know?
- Sean has been a vegetarian for 7 years.
- During the Warped Tour Nat accidentally chipped Sean’s tooth when he swung a microphone into his face.
- Some of 3OH!3’s favorite artists are Justin Timberlake, Arcade Fire and Justice.
- Nat was accepted into medical school but he’s not going until he’s done with 3OH!3.
- Just in case you’re wondering, 3OH!3 refers to 303—the area code of Boulder, Colorado.