Impossible Creatures: Free PC Game Demo
Download the free PC video game demo of Microsofts Impossible Creatures and play this fun game. Garys got the 411 on how to do it!
The 411 on Impossible Creatures
Battling is all about weird monsters. In Pokemon, you train 'em. In Yu-Gi-Oh!, you summon 'em. In the Impossible Creatures PC video game from Microsoft, you make 'em! Impossible Creatures gives you dozens of creatures that you can mix and match to create things like crab sharks, scorpion tigers, flying whales and more. You could even combine your math teacher with your science teacher and create a supernerd!
Is Impossible Creatures Good, Bad or Just Plain Weird?
If you dig free PC video games, you're going to love the Impossible Creatures game demo. You get a sample of all the resource harvesting, creature building, strategic combat and excitement from the full game. You'll be able to play the tutorial, a few of the levels and even battle against your computer. It's almost as good as totally free game!
Download the Impossible Creatures Game Demo for Free!
Scoring the free PC video game demo of Impossible Creatures, is simple enough that a mutant monster could do it. Even your lil' brother could manage. Here's what you do:
- Click here to go to the game page.
- Click the 'Downloads' link on the right.
- Click the 'Impossible Creatures Trial Version' link.
- Choose where to save the file, make sure you'll be able to find it again.
- Click the 'Save' button.
- The game demo is 280MB so it'll take a while to download.
- Try to crossbreed your hamster with a fish - it's fun!
- Once the game demo has downloaded, double-click it to install it.
- Play the game!
Impossible Creatures PC Requirements:
Windows 98/ME/XP/2000, 500Mhz CPU, 128MB RAM, 1.5 Gig Hard Drive, 16MB Video Card.