Boy Meets World TV Show Facts
You're first introduced to Cory Matthews when he's 11 years old, heading into grade six with his best friend, Shawn Hunter. Cory and Shawn aren't the coolest kids in school and they are often picked on, made fun of and just generally pushed around. Sure, Cory's big bro Eric is one of the most popular kids in school, but that doesn't mean that he's about to help Cory out. So, Cory and Shawn do their best to survive the mean halls of school - with a little help from Cory's neighbor, and school principal, Mr. Feeny!
Boy Meets World - The Main Cast
- Cory Matthews - Ben Savage
- Shawn Hunter - Rider Strong
- Topanga Lawrence - Danielle Fishel
- Eric Matthews - Will Friedle
- George Feeny - William Daniels
- Alan Matthews - William Russ
- Amy Matthews - Betsy Randle
- Jonathan Turner - Anthony Tyler Quinn
- Jack Newman - Matthew Lawrence
Boy Meets World - Fun Facts
- Danielle Fishel (who played Topanga) used to date Matthew Lawrence and Lance from *NSYNC.
- Both Rider Strong and Will Friedle have lent their voices to the show Kim Possible.
- Cory's real name is Cornelius.
- Boy Meets World ran for seven seasons, between 1993 and 2000.
Boy Meets World - Season One DVD Set
For the first time, you can own Boy Meets World on DVD! The first season, which introduces you to the gang, is in stores now! Check out the whole season, including the pilot episode. Hear commentary from cast and crew members and be sure to watch the bonus episode included from season four!
Boy Meets World - Season Two DVD Set
This was probably one of the funniest seasons of Boy Meets World. In season two Cory, Topanga and Shawn head off to high school, encountering the bullies Harley, Joey and Frankie. Check out all 23 episodes complete with audio commentary by cast and crew members!
Boy Meets World - Season Three DVD Set
Just like the previous two seasons, season three of Boy Meets World guarantees lots of laughs! Cory and Topanga get off to a rocky start - they break up because they don't think they are right for each other. But, they soon realize that they've made a huge mistake. Are they able to forgive and forget? You'll have to pick up the season four DVD box set to find out! This DVD set also includes a fun Boy Meets World trivia game.
Boy Meets World - Season Four DVD Set
Season four of Boy Meets World guarantees lots of laughs! Cory and Topanga renew their romantic relationship but also find themselves going through several "tests" to find out if they're right for each other. Cory also gets ready to "rule the school", as he enjoys school life without older brother, Eric, looking over his shoulder. You'll have to pick up the season four DVD box set to find out how everything plays out!.