The 411 on Moisturizers
It's important to moisturize your face and bod during the winter or else you'll be left with dry, chapped, flaky skin.
- L'Oreal Hydra Fresh Moisturizer with SPF 15 ($9.11 US) is specially made for young skin. It has a cool citrus scent that leaves you feeling and looking fresh-faced.
- Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF 30 Daily Moisturizer ($11.65 US) offers great protection from the sun's damaging rays. Plus, it's great for your face cuz it's not greasy, non-comedogenic (won't clog your pores) and keeps your skin hydrated all day long!
- Neutrogena Skin Smoothing Body Lotion ($9.99 US) smoothes away bumps and rough patches, and reduces redness, so it'll work wonders on your elbows and knees.
- Once you get over the yummy scent, slick on Body Shop's Cranberry Body Butter ($12 US). It's a great moisturizer that leaves you smelling absolutely delicious.
Hand And Foot Creams
- The Body Shop's Vitamin E Hand & Nail Treatment ($12 US) glides on and instantly sinks into your skin. It contains panthenol to strengthen your nails and shea butter to soften your cuticles.
- The Body Shop's Peppermint Foot Lotion is an all-in-one moisturizer and deodorizer, so it'll come in handy after you finish P.E. class.
How to Avoid Dry Skin
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to keep your skin hydrated.
- During the winter, take short showers instead of long baths, which can zap your skin of its natural moisture.
- Try this simple trick for dry hands: before you go to bed, cover your hands with a rich, creamy lotion and then put on a pair of cotton gloves. Leave them on overnight - you'll wake up with super smooth hands!
- Caring For Chapped Lips
- Homemade Soap, Lip Gloss And Face Masks
- Review - The Body Shop's Lemongrass Foot Polish
- More Beauty Tips!