Teen Titans Collectible Card Game Review
The amazing crime-fighting teen superheroes, the Teen Titans, have their very own card game from Bandai! You can play as Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire and Raven, or as other super-powered heroes, and villains, from their animated adventures in this new game. Here's how it works and how super this game is!
Battling Bad Guys in the Teen Titans Card Game
The Teen Titans card game has four kinds of cards.
- Character Cards: Your butt-kicking superheroes and villains.
- Skillz Cards: Cool moves you can pull to win battles.
- Storyline Cards: Cards that make random stuff happen.
- Field Cards: Places to battle over.
- You pick some Field Cards to battle over, like a pizza joint, a bank and the Titan's HQ, and put them down first. Then you shuffle your deck and draw a bunch of cards, put some of them down as action points and use the rest to power-up your heroes, whup your opponent and score a location.
Teen Titans Card Game Super Powers
First, it's the Teen Titans. They're cool, especially when you're controlling them in a battle to save the pizza joint from evil mutant super criminals! Yum, pizza