Fairly OddParents TV Show Facts
Fairly OddParents - Main Characters
- Timmy Turner - Timmy is the main character of Fairly OddParents and is just like most kids... well, there is one major difference. He has a pair of fairy godparents who grant him wishes whenever he wants!
- Cosmo - Cosmo is Timmy's fairy godfather who's a little wacky and not always the smartest fairy on the block!
- Wanda - Wanda is Timmy's fairy godmother and while she is smarter than Cosmo, she's not quite working with a full deck of cards.
- Vicky - This is Timmy's mean babysitter who is always trying to make Timmy's life miserable. Good thing he has a couple of crazy fairies to teach her a lesson when she gets too nasty.
- A.J. - Timmy's group of friends includes brainiac A.J. He's so smart, we're surprised he hasn't invented something totally innovative yet. Guess he still has lots of time!
- Chester - Chester really knows how to talk himself (and his pals) out of a sticky situation. This kid will make one great car salesman someday!
Fairly OddParents - Fun Facts
- Frankie Muniz lent his voice to Fairly OddParents character, Chester, for two years (2001-2003).
- Timmy Turner is allergic to oranges.
- In 2005, character designer Gordon Hammond won an Emmy for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation for the episode called Shelf Life.
- Famous voice actor, Tara Strong, is the voice of lead character Timmy Turner.
- Late-night talk show host, Jay Leno, voices Timmy's fave superhero, The Crimson Chin.
- Every time someone asks Timmy where he gets the things he wishes for, he tells them he got them off the internet.
- Timmy is afraid of both clowns and feet.
- Wanda's original character name was supposed to be Venus.
Fairly OddParents - Quotes
"Two wrongs don't make a right." - Wanda.
"But three rights make a left and now it's time for the show!" - Cosmo.
"Can it be? Wanda the love of my life who I lost to Cosmo who I lost when he married you so you'd stay lost to me?" - Wandisimo.
"Awwwww, Goat Love!" - Wanda.
"They say it's the most honest love around." - Cosmo