Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team: DS Review
The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team video game for the Nintendo DS has arrived and, for the first time ever, you can become a Pokemon! Gary turned into a Squirtle and led teams of Pokemon on rescue adventures in this new game to bring you his Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team game review. Check it out!
A Day in the Life of a Pokemon Rescue Team
You kickstart Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team as a person in the body of a Pokemon. Then you become the leader of a Rescue Team and increase your team's reputation by rescuing other Pokemon from weird natural disasters. As you adventure you meet more Pokemon who join your team, other Rescue Teams, cranky villain Pokemon, legendary monsters and more! Plus, there's the mystery of how you became a Pokemon.
Rescue Missions, Pokemon Friends and Adventure!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team is packed with fun stuff! From leading teams of Pokemon on adventures, to chatting with your fave Pokemon, battling Pokemon villains, becoming a famous hero and even rescuing your friends' Pokemon Rescue Teams if they get stuck. It's a ton of adventuring fun, and the dungeons change each time you enter one, so it's never the same game twice!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Secret WeaknessesThe most frustrating thing about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is that you can't pick your starting Pokemon. You start by answering a bunch of questions, then you become one of 16 Pokemon and you have to play as that Pokemon for the whole game.
Mystery Dungeon: Treasure or Trash?
If you're a Pokemon fan, or just want a solid role-playing game, you need a copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. Not only is it fun, it's loaded with limitless adventuring action so you can play it until you're old and moldy!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team Thumbs Up:
- Tons of randomly-generated dungeons = unlimited adventures.
- Become a Pokemon, join their world and talk to them!
- Lead teams of Pokemon on missions.
- Rescue your friends' Pokemon teams if they get stuck!
- Linking moves gives you tons of combos.
- Unlock more options with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team for GBA!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team Thumbs Down:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team Rating:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team is available for:
- Pokemon Emerald: GBA Video Game Review!
- Pokemon FireRed and Pokemon LeafGreen GBA Video Game Reviews
- Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Gamecube Video Game Review
- Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Game Cheat: Capturing Rayquaza
- Get More Action-Packed Video Game Reviews Here!