Class of 3000 TV Show Facts
No, this cartoon doesn't take place in the future. Instead, it takes place in Andre 3000's classroom. The Outkast singer plays Sunny Bridges, a celebrity musician who leaves fame and fortune behind and turns to teaching music. We're taking a look at this hit Cartoon Network show.
Class of 3000 - Main Characters
- Sunny Bridges - Sunny is a famous recording artist who returned to his old neighborhood after losing his passion for performing. He now teaches music at Westley School of Performing Arts.
- Li'l D -Li'l D has is the stubborn unofficial leader of the Westley School crew. He managed to convince Sunny Bridges to become the new music teacher. He plays the drums.
- Tamika Jones - Tamika is the toughest girl in school and keeps the other kids in line. You don't want to mess with Tamika.
- Kim Chin - Kam's twin sister Kim is his polar opposite. She's mischievous, creative and plays a ton of intruments.
- Kam Chin - Kim's twin brother Kam like to think of himself as refined and cultured, but Kim thinks he's just plain uptight.
- Philly Phil - Philly Phil has a quirky style, a ravenous appetite, and is fairly eccentric. He also plays the bass.
- Eddie Phillip James Lawrence III - Eddie is a rich kid whose father is head of "Cola Cola". Eddie is a bit posh and wrongly assumes he can buy his way out of any situation. Eddie mostly plays wind instruments.
- Madison Spaghettini Papadopoulos - Super-happy Maddison may come across as a bit of a ditzy hippie, but she is more clever than she lets on. She plays the violin and cello.
Class of 3000 - Fun Facts
- Outkast's Andre 3000 is the executive producer of Class of 3000. He also voices Sunny.
- The show was co-created by producer Tom Lynch who has created hits like The Secret World of Alex Mack, Scout's Safari, Kids Incorporated and South of Nowhere.
- Tamika is voiced by Crystal Scales, who also voices Libby on The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.
Class of 3000 - Quotes
- "Those excersises always make me so happy. They hurt so much, they almost made my fingers fall off!" - Madison
- "So then why are you so happy?" - Philly
- "I am always happy! Double duh!" - Madison.
- "What did your last teacher used to do?" Sunny
- "He use to start class with finger excercises." - Kim
- "He was a rigid, mechanical task master. Oh, how I miss him." - Kam