My Gym Partner's a Monkey TV Show Facts
Adam Lyon's life gets a whole lot wilder when a clerical error sends him to a school for animals. Check out Adam's wacky and woolly education in My Gym Partner's a Monkey!
My Gym Partner's a Monkey - Characters
- Adam Lyon - A human kid who was accidentally transferred to a school for animals (Charles Darwin Middle School), because of a misspelling of his last name.
- Jake P. Spidermonkey - A spider monkey classmate of Adam's, Jake has a fear of pants, poor personal hygiene and a serious obsession with his own butt.
- Slips Python - A laidback constrictor snake who has a mullet and was once abducted by aliens.
- Lupe Toucan - A Spanish-speaking toucan who is the school's one-woman gossip mill. She's prone to crushing on her fellow-students.
- Windsor Gorilla - A highly intelligent gorilla who is well-spoken and has an excellent vocabulary.
- Ingrid Giraffe - A giraffe and Lupe's BFF, Ingrid is kind and sweet, but too much of a push-over. She has a serious crush on Adam.
My Gym Partner's a Monkey - Fun Facts
- Slips was abducted by aliens on a guest appearance on The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
- Jake is voiced by Tom Kenny who is also the voice of SpongeBob SquarePants.
- The middle school that Adam goes to is named after famous naturalist Charles Darwin, who is best known for providing some of the scientific evidence that forms the basis for the modern theory of evolution.
My Gym Partner's a Monkey - Quotes
- "You must be new here." - Adam
- "And you must be Captain Obvious! My name is Rick, Rick Platypus but you can call me Rick Platypus." - Rick
- "You know, Maurice, it's wonderful how you've overcome your debilitating fear of heights." - Mr. Pixiefrog
- "Thanks. I'd almost forgotten." - Mr. Mandrill
- "If Kerry sees me, she'll never want to go to the dance with me!" - Adam
- "You want to take me to a dance?" - Kerry
- "Oh boy." - Adam
- "Hey Adam, you know what I want to be?" - Jake
- "Umm, let me guess. A [KWLINK ]zoo animal[/KWLINK]?" - Adam
- "No way! I want to be an underwear model." - Jake