Spider-Man: Friend or Foe Game Demo
Spider-Man's back with a whole pack of super-powered sidekicks and a horde of villains ready to do battle in the new Spider-Man: Friend or Foe videogame! It lets you control Spidey and a sidekick, clobber bad guys and have them join your team for some crazy superhero team-ups. The game isn't out yet, but you can play the demo! All you have to do is follow the directions below for the free game download.
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe - Free Game Download Instructions
Downloading the Spider-Man game demo is a lot easier than beating the tar out of supervillains, even if you did have super-powers! All you have to do is follow the step-by-step instructions here and you'll be teaming up with the coolest Marvel Comic heroes and villains in no time.
- 1. Right-click here and choose to save the "Spider-Manfof_Demo.zip" file to your Desktop.
- 2. Spidey's latest adventures come in the form of a chunky 300 MB demo so it's going to take a while to download. Why not check out the latest news on sports, games, movies, dating while you wait?
- 3. When the game demo has downloaded, unzip it, then double-click the Spider-Manfof_Demo.zip file.
- 4. When the Spider-Man: Friend or Foe demo has unzipped, click on the Spider-Manfof_Demo.exe file to start installing it.
- 5. When the Spider-Man game demo has finished installing, double-click it to hop into some super-powered boots and team up with a comic book hero for some awesome villain-bashing action!
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe - Demo PC Requirements
To fight crime, the X-Men use a computer that could do all the math homework in the world before dinner! You don't need that kind of power to play this game demo (although it would rock!) but you do need a computer certain requirements.
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista
Processor: 1.6 GHz required.
RAM: 256 MB RAM required, 1 GB RAM for Vista.
Hard Drive: 700 MB free space.
Video Card: 128MB required.
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card.
DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or higher.