Fave Workout Tunes
The right tunes can keep you moving through the most grueling workouts but the wrong ones will stop you dead in your tracks. We've put together a list of our [KWLINK 7530]favorite songs to sweat to. Check 'em out!
Kidzworld's Workout Mix
- He Said, She Said - Ashley Tisdale (Check it out here).
- Ring the Alarm - Beyonce
- Now That You Got It - Gwen Stefani
- Can I Have It Like That - Pharell
- S.O.S. - Rihanna
- Stronger - Kanye West
- Run It - Chris Brown
- Somebody Told Me - The Killers
- Here It Goes Again - Okay Go
- Welcome to the Black Parade- My Chemical Romance
- Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz
- Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
- Do Your Thing - Basement Jaxx
- Hung Up - Madonna
- Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
- Dirt Off Your Shoulder- Jay-Z
- Yeah!- Usher
- Pump it - Black Eyed Peas
- Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
- Maneater - Nelly Furtado
- Get Up- Ciara
- The One - Foo Fighters
All a good workout mix needs is to be uptempo, inspiring, and - of course - to be music you really love. What's your favorite music to workout to? and tell us!
- Celebrity Workouts - How Stars Get in Shape
- Top 10 Dance Videos
- Kidzworld's Top 10 Albums of 2006
- More Great Music!