Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends TV Show Facts
When imaginary friends are outgrown by their creators, they end up at Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Kidzworld has the inside info on this incredibly imaginative TV show.
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - Main Characters
- Mac - A bright boy who lives with his mother and older brother Terrence, Mac almost always seems to know what to do when there is a problem.
- Bloo - Mac's original imaginary best friend, Bloo is a narcissistic maniac and causes most of the drama around the house .
- Wilt - Wilt is a tall, skinny imaginary friend with a stubby left arm and a crooked left eyestalk. He is extremely courteous and apologizes almost constantly.
- Eduardo - Eduardo is an imaginary protector friend who has huge horns, purple hair, and long fangs. Unless his friends are in danger, he is commonly found acting like a scaredy cat.
- Coco - Coco is a bird-palm tree imaginary friend who can only speak or write the word coco. She has the ability to swallow anything and then lay plastic eggs containing the items.
- Frankie - Madame Foster's 22-year-old granddaughter who does almost every chore around the house and helps to keep everything in order. Although Mr. Herriman's obsession with rules and cleanliness causes her tremendous stress, Frankie is usually friendly and easy-going.
- Duchess - A two-dimensional, high-maintenance friend, Duchess is so lazy that she needs somebody to open her eyelids when she wakes up. Her full name is Royal Diamond Duchess Persnickety, The First, Last, and Only.
- Terrence - Mac's 13 year old brother, he enjoys constantly annoying Mac and coming up with various schemes to make life hard for Mac and Bloo.
- Mr. Herriman - Mr. Herriman is a giant rabbit created by Madame Foster herself. He serves as the president of the home and likes for everything to be in perfect order.
- Madame Foster - The founder of the Foster home, Madame Foster may be elderly, but she has a lot of spunk and loves to play tricks on others. She imagined Mr. Herriman when she was a child and never gave him up.
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - Fun Facts
- Foster's first premiered on the Cartoon Network on August 13, 2004 as a 90 minute TV Movie.
- FHFIF was created by animator Craig McCracken, who also created the Powerpuff Girls. Funny references to the Powerpuff Girls appear in numerous episodes.
- McCracken got the idea for the show when he and his wife adopted a pair of dogs from an animal shelter.
- Foster's currently has 65 episodes over five seasons, and has aired 19 animated shorts.
- FHFIF has won 5 Emmy Awards, including awards for art direction and character design.
- The Complete Season Three DVD is set to be released on March 4, 2008.
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - Quotes
"Wait, stop! I just wanna punch you!" - Bloo
"Bloo, what did you do?" - Mac
"Shhhhhhhh...I'm hiding from the aardvarks!" - Eduardo
"Ms. Frances! Toothpaste disaster in the foyer!" - Mr. Herriman
"Hey, Mac. Potato chip? It fell on the floor, but, 2-second rule... OK, 14-second rule." - Bloo
- Powerpuff Girls TV Show Facts
- Popular Cartoon’s From the 90’s
- Cartoon’s That Never Go Out Style
- More Great TV Shows