Dancing with the Stars Season 11 :: Week 2
It’s week two of Dancing with the Stars season 11, and there was a little drama on the judging panel. After Michael Bolton and Chelsea performed their jive, Bruno had nothing good to say about it. Granted, it wasn’t great. Or even good. But it’s the judges’ job to give critical feedback that will help the celebs improve. Bruno, however, had nothing encouraging to say. He called their performance the worst jive he’s seen on all eleven seasons. Ouch!
Dancing with the Stars
Even though the crowd booed Bruno, America didn’t vote in Michael’s favour. And he and Chelsea were eliminated. Here’s how the scores panned out:
- 1st place: Jennifer and Derek stood out from the pack again this week with their jive. Clearly having a minor dancing background will give celebs a leg up in the competition. They earned 24 points.
- 2nd place: Audrina and Tony quick stepped their way to 2nd place with 23 points.
- 3rd place: Kyle and Lacey received 22 points on their energetic quick step, a routine that earned them an encore performance during the results show. Bristol and Mark tied them for 3rd place, also with 22 points.
- 5th place: Brandy and Macs slid to fifth place this week with their jive. They tied with the two athlete couples: Rick and Cheryl, and Kurt and Anna.
- 8th place: Florence and Corky received 19 points for their quick step.
- 9th place: The Situation and Karina still didn’t impress the judges with their quick step. But their routine was a step up from last week, earning themselves 18 points. Margaret and Louis tied them for 9th place.
- 11th place: A whopping six points less than the contestants in ninth place put Michael and Chelsea in a tough spot. Their jive only earned them 12 points from the judges.