6 Reasons To Go See Justin Bieber's Believe
Behind the headlines, beyond the spotlight -- there’s more to his story. Directed by Jon M. Chu JUSTIN BIEBER'S BELIEVE captures 19-year-old Justin Bieber unfiltered and brutally honest. In brand new interviews with Bieber, the movie reveals long-awaited answers to questions about his passion to make music, relationships and coming of age in the spotlight -- as well as never-before-seen concert footage, unprecedented behind-the-scenes access and special appearances from manager Scooter Braun, Patti Mallette, Usher, Ludacris and many more.
6 Reason To See Believe
- Christmas Day Opening - After you're done opening presents and eating pancakes in the morning, what else is there to do on Christmas Day? Seeing Believe is the perfect way to fill holiday time - think of it as a present to yourself (and whoever goes with you!)
- Amazing Celebs - Okay, so it's a look at Justin's life, but Justin's friends and collaborators are all celebs too, which means you'll be getting a look at them behind-the-scenes as well - Justin hangs with R&B heavyweights like Usher and Ludacris.
- Concert Footage - Anyone who has ever been to a Bieber concert can tell you, it's an experience, and Believe promises concert footage like you've never seen before.
- The Story - Once upon a time JB's story was captivating simply because it was an uplifting tale of rags to riches, but now that's he's evolved in his career it promises to be even more interesting.
- The Music - Does this need explaining? Probably not.
- Justin Bieber - Obviously The Biebs is going to be your number one reason for seeing this movie, and the up-close and personal interviews with Justin himself have to be the main draw for any fan to see this movie.
How to Host a Premiere Party Sleepover!
Sleepovers are fun no matter what, and when you combine that with the Premiere Party for Justin Bieber's Believe - let's just say that your friends are going to thank you for setting this one up. The PURPLE CARPET premiere streams live on MTV, Wednesday, December 18th, 6pm PST/9pm EST (for more info, go here), so here's a few simple steps to make it a night to remember:
Step 1 - Invite some of your closest Belieber friends (no haters please, if they're not into The Biebs, they aren't invited!)
Step 2 - Set the tone for the evening by having the Believe album blasting the moment your pals walk in the door with their pillows.
Step 3 - Make sure you've got some snacks on hand for watching the red carpet premiere party, and when it's all over, spend some time gushing with your friends about the best moments.
Purple Carpet Live Stream
BELIEVE hits theaters CHRISTMAS DAY!
JUSTIN BIEBER'S BELIEVE New Trailer!