Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It, My Life Is Perfect

Dish-It gives out advice for teens dealing with depression.
Advice About Depression

Dear Dish-It, is here to whisper "ttyl after I've thought about this some more".


Dear Dish-It,

I have a perfect life - I'm in the most perfect relationship ever with the most beautiful girl I've ever met. There are no problems. My family is great and there are no problems there. I have a great set of friends too. Everything seems to be going fine but it feels like there is something missing. What could it be? It is very serious. It alters my mood drastically. One moment I can be happy as ever and the next I will be crying. This problem often brings me to tears. What should I do?
parasite


Dear parasite,

While you say that your life is perfect, crying all the time for no apparent reason is not healthy or normal. Even if it's not glaringly obvious what's happening with your body, there is definitely something about your life that is causing you to feel the way you are. Have you thought about talking to a counselor or your family doctor about what you are going through? You have to remember that you are in one of the most awkward phases of life, when there are a ton of different hormones raging through your body. Something simple like a regular exercise routine or a change in diet could drastically change the way you feel. Whatever it is, your doctor is bound to know of some way to make you feel better. So, make an appointment to see your doctor ASAP so you can get back to enjoying that perfect life of yours. Good Luck!


So, ya gotta burnin' question? Need some love directions? Thinkin' 'bout stuff like depression, sex,how ya feel 'bout YOURSELF (that's called "self-esteem"), boyfriends, girlfriends, losin' old friends, bullyin' or peer pressure, but too scared to ask the parents? Don't be scared to .


Related Stories:

  • Dear Dish-It, I'm a Hardcore Skater!
  • Dear Dish-It, I'm Having Troubles At School
  • Dear Dish-It, Sometimes I Wish I Wasn't Me
  • More Awesome Advice From Dish-It!
  • >
    >

    readers voted!

    Comments

    MonasYou

    MonasYou wrote:

    You liar, no one's life is perfect!
    commented: Thu Jul 17, 2014

    JennyD

    JennyD wrote:

    Minesokyetperfect
    commented: Tue Aug 27, 2013

    one.and.only357
    my life is soo not perfect...
    commented: Sun Apr 01, 2012

    there are 23 more comments

    Please login or register to add comments

    share with your friends


    Twitter Facebook Myspace Digg


    like this article?
    Sign up now to get more just like!

    latest videos

    Poll-1

    Do You Ever Get Depressed?

    • Yeah, I'm depressed all the time.
    • Sure, when I have a bad day at school or something.
    • I get depressed when the sun doesn't shine.
    • I'm never depressed - there's too much to be happy about!

    related stories

    Dear Dish-It in the forums

    hugebear
    hugebear posted in Style:
    what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
    reply about 11 hours
    CherrytheSkylyn
    CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
    Huh. You learn something new everyday.
    reply about 11 hours
    Kirsteeeeen
    Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
    "CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
    reply about 13 hours
    InternetOwl
    "sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
    reply 1 day
    Missywaterdog
    "sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
    reply 1 day

    play online games

    Candy-100

    A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

    1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

    Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

    157262_(2)

    When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

    100x100_ra_logo_girl

    Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

    _thumb_100x100

    Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...