The World Series is starting and all the best baseball players in the world are going to be on the tube. If you're sick of sittin' and watchin' as the big games go down, Electronic Arts has the cure for you - the MVP Baseball 2004 video game. We have the 411 on how you can download a free PC game demo. Check this out for the scoop on the game and what it'll take to play it for free.
The 411 on EA's MVP Baseball 2004 PC Video Game
The full version of EA's MVP Baseball 2004 video game will let you step up to bat with a ton of cyber pro athletes. The latest baseball video game from Electronic Arts is loaded with a ton of teams and players to recruit into your own fantasy baseball league. Plus you get excellent graphics and wicked controls. Once you get playing you'll notice that the computer is as dumb as a stump, but if you have some friends to play against that's not a problem.
How to Download EA's MVP Baseball 2004 PC Video Game
First things first - get a hot dog and a cool pop ready to keep you energized while you play ball. If you have one, totally go for the pop-can hat for extra refreshment. Once you're all set, check out these instructions:
2. At the top you'll see a "Download the Demo >>" link - click it.
3. A popup will come up that gives you all sorts of info about the demo and warns you that if anything goes screwy, EA's not going to fix it for you.
4. Click 'OK' and you'll start to download the game demo, it's 240MB so it's going to take a few minutes to download. Hit the BBQ and cook up another hot dog to keep you busy while it saves to your desktop.
5. Once the file has downloaded, double-click it to unzip it. Make sure you unzip it into a folder.
6. Go into the folder with the unzipped game demo and click on the Setup.exe file to begin the install.
7. Once MVP Baseball 2004 has installed - go kick some butt!
If you dig the game, check out EA's official site for it where you can get the 411 on the full version of the game for the PC, Xbox, Playstation 2 and even Gamecube.
smash bros just got bigger
the new DLC characters are awesome just don't buy lucas he is a clone but Ryu (from street fighter 2) is overpowered
I fought him once and I got absolutely annihilated Roy is a good character HE IS NOT ANOTHER CLONE OF MARTH! even though some people might think
he is also tournament mode is being released in an update in August.
PLAYSTATION FOREVER!!!!!! I have a PS3 and it is AWESOME!! my reasons the PS3 controller is easy to control
you only need to sign up to playstation network to play online and it's FREE!! but with Xbox you need to buy an actual membership to play online
which costs around 20-50$.