Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Fun Facts
Brandy & Mr. Whiskers is a new animated comedy about a mismatched pair of animals who get stranded in the jungle! Check out the fun facts about this series airing on the Disney Channel.
- 1 - Brandy, a snobby dog, and Mr. Whiskers, a quirky rabbit, fall out of an airplane and become stranded in the wilds of the Amazon rain forest!
- 2 - Along with the other jungle animals, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers face a ton of comical adventures because they just don't get along! However, they must forge a friendship in order to survive.
- 3 - The show is sort of an animated version of a movie called Swept Away starring Madonna, in which a rough 'n tough sailor and a spoiled, rich girl are shipwrecked on a desert island.
- 4 - Actress Kaley Cuoco, who plays popular Bridget on 8 Simple Rules, is the voice of Brandy.
- 5 - Singer Lou Bega, who is best known for his song Mambo No. 5, sings the theme song for Brandy & Mr. Whiskers.
Brandy & Mr. Whiskers - Fun Cast Facts
- 1 - Spoiled pooch Brandy Harrington is used to being pampered like a princess! She loves pedicures, the mall, and all the finer things in life. And if there is one thing she doesn't like, it's Mr. Whiskers!
- 2 - Mr. Whiskers is a happy-go-lucky bunny who is clueless and friendless. That's why he's so psyched to have Brandy as his first real friend! His main interests are meeting the other jungle animals, exploring nature, and singing loudly in the rain forest.
- 3 - One of Brandy's new best friends is Lola Boa, the constrictor. She is the voice of reason among all the animals, but when things get too crazy for her, she'll wrap herself in knots!
- 4 - Ed, the easy-going river otter, likes Mr. Whiskers and always joins him in his crazy bunny escapades.
- 5 - Other characters include Cheryl and Meryl, sassy twin toucans who constantly argue with each other, Gaspar Le Geco, who has declared himself king of the jungle, and Margo, a stuck-up stick bug who is used to hanging with the cool clique.