Will Smith and 50 Cent CD Reviews
Will Smith - Lost and Found
Will Smith went from rapping as a teen in Philadelphia to starring in the hit 90's sit-com, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. He went on to become a big-time movie star and release music hits like Gettin' Jiggy Wit It, Miami and Men in Black. Having recently starred in Shark Tale and Hitch, Will Smith has just released Lost and Found, an attempt to show off his rougher side while continuing to be a positive role model.
Will Smith - Lost and Found Facts
- Like most of his hits, the first single, Switch, will get you dancing.
- Snoop Dogg makes a cameo on the track Pump Ya Brakes.
- Dueting with Mary J. Blige on Why, Will talks about the difficulty of explaining 9/11 to his kids.
- Buddy Jazzy Jeff helped produce the album.
- Will makes an appearance at Nickelodeon's Kid's Choice Awards on April 2nd.
Will Smith - Lost and Found Hot Tracks
Lost and Found, I Wish I Made That/Swagga, Could You Love Me, Party Starter.
50 Cent - The Massacre
He's a real-life gangster from Queens, New York who's been shot nine times and done time in prison. However, 26 year-old 50 Cent (Curtis Jackson) also happens to have the kind of musical talent that makes Eminem and Dr. Dre sit up and take notice. His debut album Get Rich or Die Tryin' produced some of the most recognizable hip-hop tunes of the new millennium, with hot tracks like In Da Club and Wanksta. He's the leader of the G-Unit crew and is most recently famous for his feud with his hip-hop prodige, The Game (they're buddies again). His second album, The Massacre doesn't quite deliver the powerhouse tracks of his first round, but has 22 tracks for you to groove to.
50 Cent - The Massacre Facts
- In the first three weeks after its release, The Massacre sold 2.3 million copies.
- The first single, Candy Shop is all about 50 Cent's love for the ladies.
- In Piggy Bank, 50 talks about his feud with Jadakiss, Nas, Fat Joe and Shyne.
- He duets with Oscar-winner Jamie Foxx on Build You Up and Mary J. Blige on Don't Worry.
- On Gatman and Robin, 50 Cent teams up with Eminem.
50 Cent - Massacre Hot Tracks
Disco Inferno, Toy Soldier, Ryder Music, Ski Mask Away, Outta Control.