Kristin Cavallari Biography
Birthdate: January 5, 1987
Birthplace: Denver, Colorado
Kristin Cavallari lived out her life in front of millions of viewers as part of MTV's Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County. Get the low-down on this real-world teen queen!
Kristin Cavallari - I Wish They All Could Be Colorado Girls
Kristin Elizabeth Cavallari was a Colorado girl until her parent's divorce split the family. Kristin and her mom moved to Illinois and her dad and bro moved to Laguna Beach. When Kristin's wild antics proved too much for her mom, she was shipped off to live with her dad in Laguna Beach. And the rest - as they say - is reality TV history.
Kristin Cavallari - California Dreaming
When Kristin first got to Cali, she was sent to a Catholic school but when she took a Driver's Ed class at Laguna High, she met Alex M. who introduced her to the rest of the Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County posse. She managed to convince her Dad to let her switch to public school, much to the dismay of the nuns!
Kristin Cavallari - She's a 20th Century Fox
When Fox's fictional TV series, The OC, began to make waves, MTV got the bright idea to create its own reality version. Kristin became one of the lucky real-life stars of Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County and has become one of the most popular characters in season two. She will also feature in the upcoming film Fingerprints with Brittany Snow and briefly co-hosted UPN's quickly-dropped show, Get This Party Started.
Kristin Cavallari - Did U Know?
- Kristin has been rumored to be in line for the part of Daisy Duke in the upcoming Dukes of Hazzard straight-to-DVD sequel.
- Kristin has done an anti-fur poster for the animal-rights organization PETA.
- Kristin would like to be either a talk show host or a news anchorwoman when she is older.
- She is now attending Loyola Marymount University.
- Kristin's on-again off-again BF is Brody Jenner from The Princes of Malibu.
Kristin Cavallari Says...
"I feel like I'm living a dream - but I don't have designer clothes in my closet. I just wear them once and give them back."