Yin Yang Yo! TV Show Facts
Long ago, the world was saved by the Woo-Foo Warriors. Today only three are left. They may look like fluffy bunnies, but Yin and Yang are two villain-fighting rabbits with attitude. These too-cute superheroes (and their grumpy panda mentor, Yo) take on the forces of evil every week on Jetix. Check it out!
Yin Yang Yo! - Main Characters
- Yin - Don't be fooled by her cute appearance, Yin is a feisty female with a burning desire to save the world.
- Yang - This out-of-control bunny is a force to be reckoned with! When he's not to busy fighting the forces of evil in the world, he can usually be found annoying his sister Yin.
- Yo - Yo is a grumpy-yet-wise panda who mentors Yin and Yang in the way of Woo Foo, which they use to save the world.
Yin Yang Yo - Main Villains
- Night Master - This fancy-dressin' bad guy is the most powerful evil-doer around.
- Carl - This ever-scheming cockroach wizard is out to destroy Yin and Yang's Woo Foo powers.
- Herman - A warrior and Carl's brother, Herman is know for ruling his kingdom mercilessly and for his impeccable table manners.
- Ultimoose - He may not be that bright or that tall, but Ultimoose is the ultimate Night Master lackey.
- Kraggler - This ancient dragon used to be Master Yo's nemesis.
- Yuck - Yuck is a freaky rabbit-type-creature that combines Yin's control-issues and Yang's over-the-top aggression.
Yin Yang Yo! - Fun Facts
- The theme song for Yin Yang Yo! is sung by Kyle Massey from That's So Raven.
- Yin Yang Yo's slogan is "Giving evil a wedgie".
- The debut of Yin Yang Yo! on Toon Disney was Jetix's most-watched original animated series premiere ever.
- Yin Yang Yo! was created and directed by Bob Boyle, who produces Fairly OddParents.
Yin Yang Yo! - Quotes
- "We are rabbits - skilled in the ancient art of Woo Foo. Don't call us bunnies!" - Yang.
- "Don't tell Master Yo!" - Yin.
- "Ugh, that's kinda gross." - Yang.
- The Replacements TV Show Facts
- American Dragon: Jake Long Facts
- The Suite Life of Zack and Cody TV Show Facts