LEGO Star Wars Game Cheats: Unlocking Darth Vader!
The award-winning 2005 Game of the Year, LEGO Star Wars for Gamecube, PS2 and Xbox is packed with awesome secret items to unlock. The items include the mighty Darth Vader, Lord of the Sith from the Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope movie! But Mr. Tall-Dark-and-Phlegmy is super hard to unlock so it's time for another Cheat Street, home of all the game cheats, codes, secrets, hints, tips and walkthroughs you need to beat your fave games!
LEGO Star Wars: Unlocking Darth Vader
Darth Vader is a super-hard character to unlock, especially because there's no secret code that will let you do it! You also need to complete some crazy challenges to get him, including playing through a super-secret level. Here's how to do it.
- 1. First you need to get the "True Jedi" status on every single one of the 17 levels in the game.
- 2. Completing step 1 unlocks the "?" door next to "Episode III".
- 3. Go through the door and play the "Episode IV" level.
- 4. When you finish the level, Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader) will be unlocked!
- 5. You'll also unlock Stormtroopers, Rebel Troopers and Princess Leia - score!
LEGO Star Wars - Becoming a True Jedi
To get True Jedi status in each level you need to collect LEGO studs to fill up your Jedi Meter. You can collect studs by finding secret areas, smashing stuff, solving puzzles and more. You lose studs when you die - 1,000 if you fall down a pit, 2,000 if an enemy blasts you apart. And, in each level you need a different number of studs, here's how many you need for each level.
That's it for LEGO Star Wars video game cheats and walkthroughs this week but stick around and see what cheats Gary can come up with for next week. He'll get the 411 on all the coolest game codes! Don't forget, if you get stuck and need a game cheat code, and let him know!