Grossology TV Show Facts
Science doesn't have to be about white lab coats and Pyrex beakers, it can actually be gross, goopy fun. Grossology follows the adventures of Abby and Ty as they fight villains with their knowledge of science. Check it out!
Grossology - Main Characters
- Abby Archer - There's nothing too gross for Abby to investigate. As a Grossologist, she loves unraveling mysteries and getting her hands dirty.
- Ty Archer - Ty is Abby's brother who takes his role as a Grossologist very seriously. He's ambitious and thinks science is everything.
- Paul "Lab Rat" Squirfenherder - Lab Rat spends most of his time doing experiments and playing with his impressive array of gadgets. His vast scientific knowledge makes him a indispensable member of the Grossology team.
- The Director - The Director gives the Grossologists their nasty assignments but is pretty squeamish himself.
Grossology - Main Villains
- Insectiva - Once a promising young university student, Insectivia began "pushing the insect agenda" after she learned how badly insects were treated by science. Now her goal is to eliminate humans so bugs can rule the earth again!
- Sloppy Joe - Sloppy Joe aims to get filthy rich by using his stench as a weapon. One smell of this shower-avoider is enough to render people unconscious.
- Lance Boil - Lance was once a Grossologist himself but got bored and decided to use his powers for evil. Now his main goal is exacting revenge on all Grossologists!
Grossology - Did U Know?
- Grossology is based on a series of books of the same name.
- There is also a touring Grossology exhibit heading to major science centers everywhere.
- Grossology is directed by Matt Ferguson who directed Funpak.
"I don't have a creative bone in my body. And I've got the x-rays to prove it!" - Ty
"When you break up a slime mold, it creates more slime molds!" - Ty
"This is definitely not one of those 'the more, the merrier' situations." - Abby