How to Wear Guyliner
Wanna look like Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy? Or the boys of Good Charlotte? Well first, you gotta put on some guyliner... check it out here!
Guyliner - What Is Guyliner?
So what is guyliner? It's eyeliner for guys! It's worn in a very masculine way (of course!), which means no pastel colors and no frosty or shimmery shades. Stick to basic black.
Guyliner - Who Wears Guyliner?
- Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy
- Green Day
- Good Charlotte
- Brandon Flowers of The Killers
- Dave Navarro
- Jared Leto
- Johnny Depp in all three Pirates of the Caribbean flicks
Guyliner - How to Apply Guyliner
Don't borrow your sister's eyeliner! Head to the local drugstore and get your own black eyeliner, as well as some black eyeshadow. Apply liner all around your eyes and smudge it with your finger. Don't make it look perfect - keep the flawless eye make-up for the girls. Then get out the eyeshadow and smudge that on your lids. Now you're ready to rock! Or head to math class...
- Get the Goods on Goth Style
- Fall Out Boy - Infinity on High CD Review
- Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree CD Review
- More on Style Street!