x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

School science projects & children's book reviews

Constellations :: An Out-of-This-World Science Fair Project

Looking to ace your science fair project this year? Why not reach for the stars with this simple, fun and district-winning science fair project on con... read more
Strawberries

Strawberry Sensation

Everyone loves strawberries! Bright-red, juicy and sweet, they’re one of the fruits we look forward to eating all summer long. This year, why not plan... read more
History Of Hamburgers

History Of Hamburgers

Everyone loves burgers, but do you know the history of Hamburgers? What is the best topping? Learn all about burgers on Kidzworld!... read more

Swine Flu: The Whole (True) Story

If you’ve been watching the news or talking to your friends, parents or teachers about what’s going on in the world right now, you’ve probably heard a... read more

Dinosaur: Book Review :: Monsters Of The Deep

While dinosaurs ruled the land, the oceans of the world were filled with incredible species of their own. Vast marine reptiles dominated the seas. Som... read more

Dinosaur: Book Review :: Weird & Wonderful

Nearly 2,000 different types of dinosaurs may have walked the earth at one time or another, and they came in a variety of shapes and sizes – just like... read more

Dinosaur: Book Review :: Celebrity Dinosaurs

Tyrannosaurus rex – “Tyrant Lizard King” – even the name’s impressive. When the T-Rex was first given his title, he was the largest land predator ever... read more

Dinosaur: Book Review :: What Is A Dinosaur?

The term “dinosaur” means “terrible lizard,” but the truth is that not all dinosaurs were gigantic, ferocious, bloodthirsty creatures. While many were... read more
America – The Making Of A Nation :: History Of The American Flag

America – The Making Of A Nation :: History Of The American Flag

Is there another country in the world as proud of its flag as Americans are of the Stars-Spangled Banner? Learn all about the history of the American ... read more
Jul 01, 2016 | 8 comments

Meteor-Right

On October 7, 2008, an asteroid the size of a car blazed through the atmosphere and crashed into an African desert.... read more
Plant Power: Keeping Our Green Friends Happy

Plant Power: Keeping Our Green Friends Happy

Earth Day is coming up fast! In honor of this very special day, Kidzworld wants to help all you green (and brown) thumbs out there take better care of... read more

Feet :: A Smelly Science Fair Project

Can you tell a person’s gender by looking at their bare feet? You may think it's obvious, but surprisingly, it isn’t. This district-winning science fa... read more

Train Trip

What’s believed to be the longest model railway in the world is being built by twin brothers Frederick and Gerrit Braun in the German city of Hamburg.... read more

Mars H2O

New pictures from Mars have revealed that water was running freely on the red planet about one million years ago.... read more

Bad Foods for Dogs

Before you slip your dog some table scraps, check out Kidzworld’s list of harmful food for dogs. ... read more

posts from the General forums

Misunderstood15
Google has all the answers
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
Please stay on topic, if you have any more concerns you can comment either myself or kirsten. 
reply about 5 hours
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote:Oh wow, a genuine trigger warning. Did the memes teach you nothing? First off, an actual warning. Take no action based on what you've read here without first consulting a mental health professional. Now, I have a lot of experience in mental illness. I have ADHD(Pre-DSMV), an anxiety disorder, and I've tested significant for bipolar (Pre-DSMV). My best advise is to find a therapist that you personally connect with. It's not about being comfortable, because a good therapist will challenge your thoughts, but you need to be able to accept those challenges. And to do that, you'll need a therapist that you mesh with. Aside from that, good medication can go a long way to helping you live with your mental issues. However, this isn't true for everyone, and it should be handled by a medical professional.  I'm sorry I found your comment rude. This post is not just about mental illnesses, and mental health is a universal thing that requires you to take care of yourself because you can't always see professionals because their isn't always easy access to them. Which is all clearly stated in the post. If you say something again on this post that's rude it will be reported I'm not sure what you mean by "rude". I mean, you found what I said to be rude, but you gave no reason why. If I don't know how to accommodate for your standards of rudeness, I feel like I'm doomed to repeat my trespass.  So, how exactly was I being rude? Your very first sentence. Yes its suppose  to be saracastic, but not everything has to be answered with as a joke, because some people take offense to it.
reply about 5 hours
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
"jordand08" wrote:"AlphaT" wrote:Oh wow, a genuine trigger warning. Did the memes teach you nothing? First off, an actual warning. Take no action based on what you've read here without first consulting a mental health professional. Now, I have a lot of experience in mental illness. I have ADHD(Pre-DSMV), an anxiety disorder, and I've tested significant for bipolar (Pre-DSMV). My best advise is to find a therapist that you personally connect with. It's not about being comfortable, because a good therapist will challenge your thoughts, but you need to be able to accept those challenges. And to do that, you'll need a therapist that you mesh with. Aside from that, good medication can go a long way to helping you live with your mental issues. However, this isn't true for everyone, and it should be handled by a medical professional.  I'm sorry I found your comment rude. This post is not just about mental illnesses, and mental health is a universal thing that requires you to take care of yourself because you can't always see professionals because their isn't always easy access to them. Which is all clearly stated in the post. If you say something again on this post that's rude it will be reported I'm not sure what you mean by "rude". I mean, you found what I said to be rude, but you gave no reason why. If I don't know how to accommodate for your standards of rudeness, I feel like I'm doomed to repeat my trespass.  So, how exactly was I being rude? 
reply about 5 hours
Name this flower!
  • Carnation
  • Peony
  • Hydrangea
  • Chrysanthemum

Latest Videos

Play Online Games