Dancing with the Stars Season 11: Week 5
This week was TV Theme Song week, and the 8 remaining couples gave it their all. Jennifer and Derek were bumped to second place because of Brandy and Maks’s perfect quick step to the theme of Friends. They earned the encore performance this week. On the elimination show, Jason Derulo and Shakira performed.
Courtesy of ABC
- 1st place: Brandy and Maks received their highest scores of the season for their flawless quick step: 27 points!
- 2nd place: Jennifer and Derek came in second with 26 points with their foxtrot. The judges admitted that their performance was good, but not great like usual.
- 3rd place: The two athletes tied this week for third place with 24 points. Rick and Cheryl performed a rhumba to Hill Street Blues which landed them in the bottom three couples. Kurt and Anna improved drastically after last week’s letdown.
- 5th place: Audrina and Tony came in 5th place this week. One of the judges wasn’t impressed with a certain move, claiming that it shouldn’t have been a lift.
- 6th place: Florence and Corky earned 21 points for their “Brady Tango.” Unfortunately, it wasn’t enough to keep them safe from the bottom three.
- 7th place: The judges were a little disappointed with Kyle and Lacey this week, sending them to 7th place. But America must love them because they didn’t wind up in danger of elimination.
- 8th place: Bristol and Mark jived to The Monkees theme song...or at least they would have if Bristol hadn’t completely forgotten part of the choreography. Even though they wound up at the bottom of the pack this week with 18 points, they still didn’t land in the bottom three!
This week’s bottom three couples was a definite shocker: Jennifer and Derek, Rick and Cheryl, and Florence and Corky. Though none of them deserved to be eliminated, someone had to go. And that couple was Florence and Corky.
- Dancing with the Stars Season 11: Week 4
- Kyle Massey Biography
- America’s Got Talent Season 6 :: Winner!
- Learning Ballroom Dancing