Mario Hoops 3-on-3: DS Basketball Game Review
Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Wario, Yoshi and more of the Mushroom Kingdom gang are taking their rivalries to the courts for some basketball showdown action in Mario Hoops 3-on-3! This game packs all the sports action onto the Nintendo DS. Gary spent some quality time dribbling and drooling with this game to bring you his game review.
Mario Hoops 3-on-3 - Basketball in the Mushroom Kingdom!
It's basketball with a twist - you can collect coins for bonus points, activate power-ups, use super moves, play mini-games and even go head-to-head with a friend through the DS' wireless connection. And, each of the b-ball stars from the Mushroom Kingdom has different skills and super moves!
Mario Hoops 3-on-3 - Nothing but Net!
You can unlock more players, including peeps from the Final Fantasy video games! Plus, it's crazy basketball action with Mario and the crew. If that's not enough, check out the mini-games for even more fun.
Mario Hoops 3-on-3 - Fouls and Penalties
Getting used to the controls takes a bit of work, but the biggest bummer is that the mini-games are weak. It would have been awesome to be able to play multiplayer with just one copy of the game too, but instead both players need a full copy of the game.
Mario Hoops 3-on-3 - Got Game?
Mario Hoops 3-on-3 Thumbs Up:
- Basketball with Mario and the Mushroom Kingdom crew!
- Super moves, power-ups and mini-games.
- Unlock ninja, Bowser and Final Fantasy characters!
Mario Hoops 3-on-3 Thumbs Down:
- The mini-games are weak.
- Needs two copies for multiplayer.
Mario Hoops 3-on-3 Game Rating:
Mario Hoops 3-on-3 is available for:
- New Super Mario Bros.: DS Video Game Review
- Super Mario Strikers: Gamecube Soccer Game Review
- Super Princess Peach: DS Video Game Review
- The Game Boy - From Ancient History to Fashion Accessory!
- Get More Action-Packed Video Game Reviews Here!