Naruto TV Show Facts
Naruto - Main Characters
- Naruto - Naruto is a mischievous young ninja who is still working to develop his skills in the hope of leading the ninja village one day.
- Sasuke - Sasuke is a top-of-his-game ninja who is from the legendary Uchiha ninja family. He's a hit with the ladies, but he's more focused on avenging his family.
- Sakura - Sakura is one of the cleverest and wittiest ninja trainees, who Naruto has a huge crush on. Too bad for him that she only has eyes for Sasuke.
- Iruka - Iruka teaches the Ninja Academy and is a mentor to Naruto because they are both orphans.
Naruto - Fun Facts
- The Naruto cartoon is based on the popular Japanese comic book (manga) of the same name.
- Naruto is on its second series - the first lasted for nine seasons.
- Naruto is produced by Studio Pierrot, which also produces Blue Dragon and CLAMP School Detectives.
- One of the Naruto directors is Jeff Nimoy, who has written for Digimon: Digital Monsters and Americas Funniest Home Videos.
Naruto - Quotes
"I'm not going to take back my words. That's the way of the ninja!" - Naruto
"Everyone... everyone... has risked their lives to come after you!" - Naruto
"Well, how good for them." - Sasuke
"Uh, Naruto, your speech was cool and all, but if you lose any more blood, you're going to die." - Kakashi.
"I won't forgive you. I'll rip you apart!" - Naruto