Turbo Dogs TV Show Facts
- Dash - Always the hero, Dash is a selfless, thoughtful Turbo Dog with a heart of a gold and a healthy spirit of competition.
- GT - A natural inventor and mechanic, GT can fix just about any car and make an engine out of a leash and some empty dog food cans.
- Mags - Some poodles are girly, but this poodle is definitely not. There are no fluffy haircuts or bows for this tomboy Turbo!
- Strut - A daschund, Strut makes up for his small size by making big plans—that sometimes backfire.
- Stinkbert - Stinkbert, aka Stinky, is everyone’s buddy. Just don’t get too close to him when he’s been rolling in the garbage. And that happens a lot!
- Clutch - A good guy who means well, Clutch’s main problem is that he’s a bit of a klutz. Still, he can race with the best of ‘em!
- The Turbo Dogs were created by the same folks responsible for Veggie Tales and 3-2-1 Penguins.
- The show is based on a book called Racer Dogs by Bob Kolar.
- While the dog residents of Racerville are all wild about racing, not all of them have the ability to be Turbo Dogs. To find out why, you’ll have to watch!
- Turbo Dogs will be translated into Spanish for the Telemundo channel, and it will also air on ION TV and qubo!
“Hold on to your seats, race fans—a chicken is crossing the track!” – Race Announcer
”Hello you handsome hound!” – Strut, to his reflection
”Nothing I love more than the smell of garbage in the morning!” – Stinky
”All you need to do is dress like a champion, and you’ll feel like a champion!” – Mags
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua Movie Review
- Word Girl TV Show Facts
- Spectacular Spider-Man DVD Review
- Dave the Barbarian TV Show Facts