They're big, they're scaly and they've been dead for 65 million years. But, now you can play with dinosaurs on your PC thanks to Microsoft'sZoo Tycoon: Dinosaur Digs video game. This expansion for the original Zoo Tycoon video game gives you all kinds of marine creatures to play with as well as dinosaurs. Best of all, you can take this game for a test drive with the free PC game demo. The 411 on the game and how to play it for free is right here!
Zoo Tycoon: Dinosaur Digs Video Game Breakdown
The whole point of this game is that you're a theme park owner for the best park ever. You get to buy cages, adopt animals, sell snacks, hire zoo workers and even panic when the dinosaurs get loose and start chowing down on all the tasty tourists. There's a training mode that shows you how to get the basics done, plus what to do if a dino gets loose (other than running far, far away). If running your own totally awesome business is your thing, Microsoft's Zoo Tycoon: Dinosaur Digs is what you're looking for.
How to Download the Zoo Tycoon: Dinosaur Digs Game Demo
Make sure your computer room is surrounded by a dino-proof electric fence first, cuz if these things get loose, you'll need it. Once that's set up, here are the step-by-step instructions for downloading the free game demo:
1.Click Here to head to the official Zoo Tycoon: Dinosaur Digs game download page.
2. Scroll down about a quarter of the way 'til you find the Zoo Tycoon Expansion Pack Trial Version section. It'll talk about having Dinosaur Digs and Marine Mania stuff and, at the bottom will be a Download Trial Version (83.4 MB) link - click it.
3. A popup will come up that'll warn you about possible virii and junk. Don't sweat it though, this file comes from Microsoft and is so clean it squeaks.
4. Click "Save" to accept the file then pick where you want to save it. If you save it to your desktop it'll be easy to find it later, otherwise pick a spot and save it.
5. Once the file has downloaded, double-click it to start installing it.
6. Once Zoo Tycoon: Dinosaur Digs has installed - fire it up and make sure to coat the tourists in ketchup before you let the dinosaurs loose!