Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Game Cheats: Glacius Walkthrough
If you thought your homework was rough, try battling salamanders, monsters and ghosts for a good grade! In the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban video game for the Playstation 2, Nintendo Gamecube and Xbox that's what students have to do at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Harry, Hermione and Ron need your help to pass their spell challenges and score house points for Gryffindor. To help you, here's a video game cheat no how to pass the Glacius spell challenge! You can get game cheats like this, and more codes, hints, walkthroughs and everything you need to beat your fave game, from Cheat Street!
Dear Gary,I am having so much trouble with Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for the Playstation 2. I am on the Glacius spell challenge for Lupin and I just pushed the paw to lower some stairs. I fought the book and then made Ron walk through some door. He saw some lizards and came back. Now I'm stuck in the room again and I don't know where to go. Please help!
Hey HolesFan89,Glacius spell? Lupin? Ron? Gotcha. Ok if that spell challenge is giving you some trouble, here's a video game walkthrough on how to complete the whole thing.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Spell Challenge WalkthroughFollow these steps to get the Glacius spellbook, get back to class, and score house points for Gryffindor!
1. Get to your Defence Against the Dark Arts class on the 3rd floor.
2. Start the challenge, head into the first room and zap all the pixies.
3. Get everybody to move that big, heavy, pot onto the switch.
4. Head into the next room, grabbing the chest on the way, and blast all the pixies.
5. Push the button to start the beam, aim it with the mirrors then head through the door that opens when the beam hits the eye.
6. Blast more pixies, zap the cog lever, jump across a platform, zap another lever, and jump across another platform towards the light.
7. Follow the path, blast a final cog lever and head through the door.
8. Shove the box over to the short bookcase and have Harry climb up then jump across to the switch.
9. Have Ron shove the box onto a floor switch then have Ron and Hermione stand on the other two.
10. Now, Harry can hit the switch to make the stairs appear.
11. Did I mention the monster book? You should blast that or it'll chew your leg off.
12. Head up the stairs and have Ron find the secret door.
13. Blast the salamanders then head into a higher part of the room you just came from.
14. Zap a cog lever, it'll open a door up a crack, blast the pixies that come out.
15. Hermione can sneak through the tiny opening so send her into where the pixies came from.
16. It's time to shove some ice blocks around! Shove the first one forward then left so you can climb up to the two blocks.
17. Shove an ice block onto the floor switch to lower the pillar, shove an ice block up to the pillar and climb up for the chest.
18. Head through the room and you'll be able to get the Glacius Spellbook!
19. Use Glacius to freeze the floor, then climb up the ledge.
20. Scoot through the corridor into a room for more ice block fun.
21. Freeze the puddle into an ice block, shove it around so you can climb up it and press the switch.
22. Chill another puddle with Glacius and shove this block, without touching the fires, to the switch.
23. Head up the stairs to the next room, use Glacius on the fire water and snag a shield.
24. A bunch of roasty-toasty lizards show up one room back, Glacius the fires in the room until the lizards turn blue. Then zap 'em.
25. Head through the new door and you're back at the first room of the challenge with the giant, heavy, pot! Except, this time there's a flaming jerk of a boss to deal with.
26. Dodge his fireballs 'til you can shoot him in the mouth with Glacius to stop him firing them at you. Then, freeze the two arm-things he tosses at you. Finally hit him in the mouth again with a Glacius to chill him out for good.
27. Grab some goodies and head back to the class to score an A+ for Gryffindor!
That's it for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban video game cheats and walkthroughs this week, but stick around and see what cheats Gary can come up with for next week. He'll get the 411 on all the coolest game codes! Don't forget, if you get stuck and need a game cheat code, and let him know!